2009年8月26日 星期三

Simplifying Chaotic Lives

Chinese Women Today

Simplifying Chaotic Lives

Is it possible to eliminate the chaotic frenzy that accompanies the demands we face each day? Balancing careers, maintaining relationships and managing a household can tax even the strongest of women. There are seasons when we are so busy that our goal becomes to simply survive with the least error possible.

For me personally, as my responsibilities have changed over the years I've had to make adjustments to how I bring order into my home. My children are actively involved in school and numerous sporting activities, my husband's schedule often conflicts with mine and my schedule has demands that are unrelated to those of my family. I've tried numerous methods of co-ordinating our schedules, everything from a kitchen calendar with different colored pens to electronic devices. Every new plan seems to work for awhile but then things get out of control again.

There are certain things that I've discovered can be helpful to take some of the chaos out of the busyness.

Read More

Chinese version

Feature Articles

Cooling Down - in Life and Work
Slow down and enjoy life!
[Chinese version]

Stress Less, Live More
Learn how to manage your stress
[Chinese version]

Other Links

Your feedback is important to us
What do you find most helpful in this newsletter? What would you like to see more of?

Chat: The August chat schedule is up
Just scroll down past the log-in to see this month's topics

Ask us
Stressed out about life? Need some advice? Email us your concerns

August 25, 2009

Lifestories

Lifestories

[Chinese version]

More Information

You are subscribed as taipei.hoping@gmail.com.

To unsubscribe click here.

Contact Us
Affiliate Sites
More Subscriptions
Chatroom Topics

Copyright © 2009 Chinese Women Today

沒有留言: